Sunday, August 9, 2009

psychic test - believe it or not?

psychic could very well be reading one's mind, instead of some universal mind (as you call it) or communicating with spirits or obtaining the information by some other unearthly means.
I've been back to the 2nd psychic a few times since my initial visit. She always knows what's on my mind. I mean, she takes the words right out of my mouth. It's astounding. She's literally reading my mind. She knows what I'm concerned about at the moment. She knows what I like and what I don't like. Spooky, but true. She knew my thoughts while I was sitting there looking at her.
It certainly makes me wonder about a lot of other things in life. I was never a very religious person, although I was brought up as a Catholic, but after visiting these psychics and getting a message from my recently deceased father, it has really made me reconsider the possibility of an afterlife.
To each his own. My very own brother is the skeptical type. He won't even go see a psychic if I pay for him to see one. He's that closed-minded. He says he's made his mind up about psychics based upon reading he's done and TV shows from the skeptical perspective and that sort of thing. Why he wouldn't want to confirm or deny such a phenomenon first hand, is beyond me?!? I did so, and I can confidently say I came out of those encounters with psychics as one who is convinced there is something to the phenomenon. It's not just guessing and cold reading. It's way beyond that if you go see a real psychic.
psychic test

No comments:

Post a Comment